Liposuction is the surgical removal of excess fat with a thin, straw-like instrument called a cannula that is attached to a liposuction machine. The cannula is inserted into the fat layer of the skin, where it is manipulated within the layers to remove unwanted fatty deposits. The result is a correction of bulging, fatty areas into more attractive contours.
You have dieted and exercised and there are still stubborn areas of fat that will not go away. Our reason for choosing liposuction may be as simple as just wanting to look better in your clothes. While liposuction is not a replacement for a healthy lifestyle, it can make you look and feel better.
Following are the points that will make the Liposuction treatment clearer.
- Liposuction is a surgical technique that improves the body’s contour by removing excess fat from deposits located between the skin and muscle.
- Liposuction involves the use of a small stainless steel tube, called cannula.
- The cannula is connected to powerful suction pump and inserted into the fat through small incisions in the skin.
- Fat removal is accomplished as the suction cannula created tiny tunnels through the fatty layers.
- It is not a treatment of obesity.
Please sign in to leave a comment.