The 2014 North Atlantic Regional Conference mobile app is now open exclusively to registered Sorors. The app is designed to make sure you don't miss a moment of the 83rd North Atlantic Regional Conference, no matter where you are.
With the app you can...
- Access the conference agenda
- Create your personalized itinerary
- Exchange messages with other attendees
- Get up to the minute conference news and updates
- Access workshop information and materials
- Learn more about our sponsors
- Participate in conference surveys
- And more!
All Sorors who have registered for the conference and have an email address on file at the Region's Online Conference Registration System (www.akanorthatlantic.org/ocr) may access the app. (NOTE: This email will be the same as the one on file at www.aka1908.com).
Please select your device type, click on the appropriate link(s) below and follow the instructions to set up your individual access to the mobile app.
The host chapters of Cluster III are ready to welcome you to Washington, DC with their "New York State of Mind."