Attention Presidents, Graduate Advisors, and Technology Chairmen, As part of your end of the year reporting process, please be sure to complete the Chapter Information for Web Presence Form. The form is required to be completed and submitted annually for all chapters, whether they currently have a web site, social media presence or not. The form is also a pre-requisite for the website evaluation process. Chapters who do not submit a form by the date specified will not be eligible for NARC or Boule Awards. Please submit your form to the Regional Technology Committee at email@example.com no later than November 30, 2013 and include the year and your chapter's name in both the email subject line and in the file name when you submit your form. Forms will be compiled by the Regional Technology Committee and provided to the Regional Director and the International Technology Committee on the Region's behalf. To access the form, please go to the members only section of www.aka1908.com -> Forms and Documents -> International Committee Forms -> Technology Committee -> Chapter Information for Web Presence Form.
Articles in this section
- Help Desk Closed for NARC, Visit Grand Charging Station for Assistance
- Final Confirmations Sent To NARC Registrants
- 2014 NARC App Now Personalized For Registered Sorors
- NARC Registration Closes Tonight!
- NARC 2014 Reminder: Registration Closes Monday, March 10: This update is exclusively for the Soro...
- The NARC App - Updated
- More Rooms Available for North Atlantic Regional Conference
- Additional Tickets to the NARC Undergraduate Luncheon Now Available
- Dine Around Is Only Fee Level Option Available for Graduate Sorors Registering for NARC
- North Atlantic Regional Conference Sold Out Sessions as of 3/30/14