Help Desk Hours are 9 AM to 9 PM Monday - Friday; 9 AM to 6 PM Saturday and Sunday, although you may submit a request 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We typically cover the Help Desk during the published hours but Sorors can register for conferences using the online conference registration system 24 hours a day while registration for a particular event is open. Sorors who have trouble accessing the conference registration system and contact us for assistance outside of Help Desk Hours run the risk of paying late fees because our Help Desk volunteers cannot be expected to cover and respond to tickets 24 hours a day, nor do they. We make our best effort to respond to tickets the same day or as soon as possile after they are submitted. However, if your ticket requires escatuon to the Regional Director or the International Technology Committee, it could take several days to resolve. So submitting your ticket as soon as you encounter a problem accessing the system helps to give us the time needed to resolve your issue before the late fee applies.
Articles in this section
- Help Desk Closed for NARC, Visit Grand Charging Station for Assistance
- Final Confirmations Sent To NARC Registrants
- 2014 NARC App Now Personalized For Registered Sorors
- NARC Registration Closes Tonight!
- NARC 2014 Reminder: Registration Closes Monday, March 10: This update is exclusively for the Soro...
- The NARC App - Updated
- More Rooms Available for North Atlantic Regional Conference
- Additional Tickets to the NARC Undergraduate Luncheon Now Available
- Dine Around Is Only Fee Level Option Available for Graduate Sorors Registering for NARC
- North Atlantic Regional Conference Sold Out Sessions as of 3/30/14